- Leverages new Fuel Life Technology, our proprietary nanopore reactive molecular sieve
- Fuel Life removes the compounds in the fuel that promote fuel decay
- Neutralizes the chemical reaction that starts fuel decay
- Removes water bound to ethanol, greatly reducing corrosion and eliminating phase separation
- Can hold 21% its weight in water
- Good for 10 tanks of fuel or 1 year
- Non-Toxic / Non-Hazardous Disposal
Gas Tank Shield In-Tank Fuel Stabilizer treats ten tanks of fuel to stabilize, remove water, and serve as an anti-corrosive. Gas Tank Shield neutralizes the chemical reaction that starts fuel decay and removes water bound to ethanol, greatly reducing corrosion and eliminating phase separation. Gas Tank Shield eliminates the need for fuel additives.
Leverages new Fuel Life Technology, our proprietary nanopore reactive molecular sieve which removes the compounds in the fuel that promote decay.
In-Tank Fuel Stabilizer
Stabilizes fuel and removes water without the need for fuel additives.
One Gas Tank Shield treats 10 tanks of fuel
Non-toxic and non-hazardous, simply dispose of in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Open package, attach one end of included tether line to eyelet of new Gas Tank Shield and other end of tether line to hole in the date key tag. Once opened, do not expose Gas Tank Shield to air longer than 10 minutes. Make sure Gas Tank Shield has free and clear access from gas container opening to bottom of the container. Make sure container is on level ground. Remove cap and insert Gas Tank Shield into container and allow it to sink and contact bottom of the container. Leave key tag and plenty of tether line hanging out of opening. Screw lid onto container until sealed; leave tag hanging out. Mark install date on back of tag. Check container cap for leaks.
Leave in gas tank up to 10 tanks of gas, or replace once per year.
Always wear protective gloves and eye wear when handling Gas Tank Shield. Let dry, then dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.