Mechanic In A Bottle 2-In-1 Gasoline Test Swab (5PK)
£3.52 (Price includes delivery and VAT)
- For both standard and 2-Cycle mixed fuels
- Fast and easy diagnostic tool allows you to test whether fuel is fresh, marginal (decaying) or bad.
- Test for the presence of water in fuel.
- Keeps bad fuel out of your equipment to prevent potential equipment problems before damage occurs, saving time and costs for equipment repair.
- Identifies marginal (decaying) fuel in order that it may be revitalized using Mechanic In A Bottle.
- Identifying and revitalizing marginal fuel is environmentally friendly as it avoids the need for disposal of hazardous waste material.
Mechanic In A Bottle 2-In-1 Gasoline Test Swabs is a diagnostic tool allowing you to test ethanol-blended fuel in all equipment with 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines in order to determine if your fuel is fresh, marginal (decaying), or bad, as well as test for the presence of water. These test swabs allow you to quickly and easily identify the sources of potential equipment problems before damage occurs; saving time and costs for equipment repair.
Easy Fuel Quality Diagnosis
Quickly and easily tells you if fuel is fresh, marginal (decaying), or bad and whether there is water in the fuel.
Prevents Costly Repairs
Identifies fuel quality and water presence before damage occurs.
Identifying problems with your fuel (such as marginal or bad fuel or water in your fuel) allows you to fix or prevent the problems before they cause serious engine damage. marginal fuel can be revitalized with Mechanic In A Bottle.
Repairing marginal fuel avoids the need for disposal of hazardous waste material.
Attach swab (using a rubber band) to an extendable probe such as a stick or long rod (not included).
Submerge swab into fuel tank until touches lowest point at bottom of tank. Brush tank bottom several times with swab.
Shake swab; let dry 2 – 3 minutes. This is a time sensitive test. Swab results should be viewed within 5 minutes after test. Swabs viewed outside of this window will present less accurate results. The water portion of the test is immediate; view the tip within 30 seconds once removed from the tank.
Compare swab to colors on the fuel test chart. 15 Minutes! Performance improves over time. Do not drain fuel tank.